Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

A First-Hand Testimony From an Alumni Beneficiary - a N1 Million Gift.

"I am Mrs Amanze, I saw the text late in the night
[7/24, 11:46 PM] ‪‬: Sir, thank you very much for the money, l lack words to express my joy, lnfact is difficult to believe that people like ur group still exist to put smiles on people faces, I don't have anything to pay back to you people, is only prayers, for God to replenish u people's pocket, in millions fold, look at me to loose my lovely husband at dis age, u people shall not loose any of ur love ones, sudden death shall not be u people's portion, am writing dis text with tears bc l don't know dt dis ll happen to me, but bc u remembered me nd my children to make us smile again, heavens shall swallow all ur enemies, u people shall not lack, as u sow in secret, God shall bless you people openly, bc u people have done to me and my children God shall satisfied u people nd ur families with long life, open doors, and protection in Jesus name Amen. Tank u sir l can't stop thanking u people, am very very grateful it can only be God, bc l don't know some of u, nd many don't know me either but God touched ur hearts, God will also touch somebody to help all of u one by one, ur pocket shall never dry with money, psalm 23,shall be u people's portion, I will be remembering u people in my daily prayers. I am very very grateful to all of u. Tanx Mrs Susan Amanze"

No comments: